While Wix, Shopify and BigCommerce provide you with all you need to start your ecommerce store immediately, the story is not the same with WordPress. It is not an ecommerce platform in the first place. Yet, several WooCommerce Plugins can help you enjoy all the features you need to keep your online store running smoothly.
What’s WooCommerce, and why do you need it?
From hardware and legal to agencies and beyond, WordPress themes can help you design for several layouts. It allows you to write articles and publish pages without knowing how to code at all. WooCommerce goes one step ahead and converts your WordPress site into a fully functioning online store. It includes product listings, collections, shopping carts, and more.
Now that you know what WooCommerce is, let’s delve deeper.
How to Choose the Best WooCommerce Plugins for Your Ecommerce Website?
Your e-commerce store might need some extra features than what WooCommerce already offers. Here are some tips on how you can decide the best WooCommerce plugin for your website –
- Establish the purpose of your ecommerce website.
- Know what additional features you need in WooCommerce to help you run your ecommerce business.
- Check the WooCommerce plugin’s documentation and update history
- Ensure that the WooCommerce plugin is compatible with your Woo Commerce theme.
- Ensure your hosting provider allows your Woo Commerce plugin.
- Ensure the WooCommerce plugin offers professional support when needed.
Top 5 Plugins for Your WooCommerce Store Offered by Geek Code Lab
Here are our best WooCommerce plugins –
1. Woo Donations Plugin for Fundraising
If you wish to raise funds for an NGO, charity, or any other cause, the WooCommerce Donation plugin is a fantastic option. It is effortless to operate and understand. You can enjoy features like fixed and customized donations for your WooCommerce, multi-currency support, WooCommerce donation form customization, mentioning donation industry type, widget and shortcode support, and much more with the Woo Donations plugin for WordPress.
Features of Woo Donation Plugin:
Flexible Donation Amounts:
- Customize minimum, maximum, and fixed donation amounts.
- Users can add decimal values to their donations.
Versatile Donation Options:
- Admin can set predefined and custom donation options.
- Customize labels for a personalized touch.
- Feature to set donation form placement as needed.
- Support for multiple donation campaigns.
- Various options to display donation functionality on cart pages.
- Option to hide the donation widget after adding a donation.
- Users can choose the page to redirect after the donation.
- Add the amount users want to donate.
- Set donation pop-up on the user’s first visit.
- Shortcode support for added flexibility.
- Change titles, labels, placeholders, and button text.
- There is a short note option on the donation page for additional information.
- Opportunity to contribute to specific non-profit organizations.
- Update the donation amount anytime after the initial donation.
- Highlight user counts with a blue symbol to showcase donation values.
- Fixed donation places in the cart and checkout form.
- Display individual donation orders on a dedicated page.
- Download the CSV file for detailed donation information.
User-Friendly Admin Features:
- Set a sticky donation button on the website.
- Auto-create a Woo donation page for convenience.
🛒 Buy Now: – WooDonation Plugin
2. Insert Script In Headers And Footers
Safely add your custom HTML code to your website with the Insert Headers and Footers WordPress plugin. The controlling priority to insert headers and footers goes directly to the admin or the front end without any external editor. You can also exclude particular posts or post types from being added scripts.
You can learn more about this plugin by reading our blog post on How to Add Scripts in the Header and Footer of Your WordPress Site.
Features of Insert Script Plugin
Flexible Script Placement:
- Add scripts and custom HTML code to Posts, Custom Posts, and Pages.
- Set script priority at the beginning or end.
- Choose where to use the script: admin or front side.
HTML Code Loading:
- Control the importance of loading HTML code.
User-Friendly Code Editor:
- Code editor with syntax highlighting.
- Show line numbering in the code editor.
- Enable/Disable line highlighter.
- Follow code indentation for readability.
- Add Google Analytics code to your theme.
Custom CSS Across Themes:
- Add custom CSS across your website themes.
Header Script Section:
- Add tracking code to your website’s header script section.
- Option to add Advertisement script code to the website’s header script.
Facebook Pixel Integration:
- Add Facebook pixel code to the website.
- Exclude specific posts from having scripts.
- Option to exclude entire post types.
🛒 Buy Now Free Plugin: – Insert Script In Headers And Footers Plugin
3. Shop Page Customizer For WooCommerce Store
Customize Shop Now and Add to Cart buttons text, Sale Flash style, labels, and more with this WooCommerce Customizer plugin. If you want to know how to customize a shop page in WooCommerce, look no further. You can customize the product loop settings, WooCommerce shop page design settings and product descriptions on the settings page. For product descriptions, you get options like font color and size and text alignment. What’s more? You don’t need to code to enjoy these features or modify the templates.
Features of Shop Page Customizer Plugin:
Shop Now Button Customization:
- Easily update the Shop Now button text.
- Customize Add to Cart button styles, including color, font color, hover color, and hover font color.
Sale Flash Style Options:
- Change sale flash style elements, such as banner and font colors.
Product Description Control
- Manually enable or disable product descriptions in the product loop.
- Choose the position of the product description before or after the product title.
- Select content for the product description, including product detail, short description, or custom loop description.
- Adjust product description alignment (right, left, center).
- Set a character limit for the product description.
- Customize font color and size for the product description.
Add to Cart Button Customization:
- Modify add-to-cart button text for simple, variable, grouped, and out-of-stock products.
- Customize Add to Cart button styles, including font size, border radius, padding, etc.
Layout and Styling Options:
- Display the Shop Now button in the product loop.
- Show stock quantity on the product loop.
- Change the shop page layout, specifying products per page and row.
- Remove shop page information like breadcrumbs, title, sorting dropdown, and sorting results.
- Customize product title font color and size.
- Option to change flash sale text.
- Show/hide product meta information.
Comprehensive Design Control:
- Customize Shop Now button designs with options for font size, border radius, padding, etc.
- Change flash sale styles, including font size, border radius, weight, etc.
🛒 Buy Now : – WooCommerce Shop Page Customizer Plugin
4. WooCommerce Single Product Page Customizer Plugin
WooCommerce Single Product Page Customizer will let you customize the individual product pages of your e-commerce website in bulk and separately. You can customize product descriptions on over 18+ positions on the page to optimize your site and raise your sales with this WooCommerce customizer.
Features of WooCommerce Single Product Page Customizer plugin
- Customize single product page content in bulk using Hooks.
- Update and remove content from any of the 20 available positions.
- Exclude specific products/categories for a particular place.
Category and Product Page Customization
- Customize category and single product pages individually.
- A guide map is provided for easy navigation of product single-page positions.
- Support for HTML and shortcodes in the editor.
- Remove any content easily by selecting options from the Remove Content tab.
- Change tab titles and content headings from the Labels Settings tab.
Badge and Option Text Customization:
- Customize sale badge text and default option text.
Related Products Control:
- Change-related product titles, out-of-stock, and backorder text.
- Adjust the display per page and columns for related products.
- Easy and reliable for users with a user-friendly interface.
🛒 Buy Now : – Single Product Page Customizer
5. WooCommerce Schedule Stock Manager
WooCommerce Stock Manager lets you manage your product stock automatically by adding custom dates and times. This WordPress stock management plugin offers minutely, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly scheduling. With this stock management plugin for WooCommerce, you can manage various product types and even set up a sale for your users.
Features of Schedule Stock Manager
Effortless Stock Management:
- Add or update scheduled stock quantities easily.
Customizable Date and Time
- Customize dates and times to match your requirements.
- Schedule stock updates with precision using custom dates and times.
Flexible Scheduling Options:
- Choose from scheduling options like Every Minute, Hourly, Monthly, Twice a Day, Weekly, and Twice Monthly.
- Set stock quantities according to your preferred schedule type.
Compatibility with Product Types:
- Suitable for both simple and variation products.
Dynamic Stock Control:
- Enable or disable scheduled stocks based on product availability.
- Manual control to enable, disable, or schedule stocks as needed.
Product Variation Support:
- Manage stock quantities separately for variation and simple products.
Scheduled Start Date and Time:
- Users can set a starting date and time for scheduled stock updates.
🛒 Buy Now : – Schedule Stock Manager
You can install hundreds of WooCommerce plugins for your store. However, we hope this list of top 5 WooCommerce plugins for your ecommerce store provided by Geek Code Lab will help you narrow your options. Take care of your website design, choose the best plugins, and have top-notch web hosting, and your sales can go from “meh” to “Woah” in no time.