About This Plugin
Woo-Donation is a plugin that is used to collect donations on your websites based on WooCommerce. It is a great way to raise funds for NGOs, Charities, and any other causes. This plugin is straightforward to operate and understand. In this plugin, you can customize your donation plugin with features like fixed and customized donation amount, multi-currency support, form customization, donation industry type, widget and shortcode support, and many more mentioned in the feature section.
This plugin is easy and reliable to use. Just install and activate the plugin. After the activation, you can find the plugin setting menu in the WordPress dashboard > Woocommerce > Donation. Just follow the given steps, and you will be able to access the donation plugin. Visit all features one by one and set them according to your requirements.
- You can implement the donation form in the specific post, pages, cart page and check-out page, as well as in a widget.
- Admin can set min or max donation amount.
- The donation form pop-up while the user visits for the first time.
- Pro-users get some advantages, including the freedom to set donation from places, add notes in detail, individual donor lists, and many more.
This is the ideal scenario for charity organisations, creative people who wish to be supported by their followers, collective funding projects and much more!
- Current Version:1.3
- Latest Update:03 Sept 2021
- WordPress Version:3.0.1
- Tested up to:5.8
- PHP Version:5.2.4
- Price:$29 / Lifetime
Would you like to support the advancement of this plugin?Donate Now
You Can Use ShortCodes
- Donation Form Shortcode[wdpgk_donation]
- Donation Button Shortcode[wdpgk_donation_btn]
Option to customise minimum, maximum, and fixed donation amount for customers.
The admin can set predefined and custom donation options with customized label functionality for their visitors.
Users can add a decimal value to their donation.
Feature to set donation form place according to your requirement.
Supports multiple donation campaigns.
The plugin has multiple options to display donation functionality on the cart pages.
Allow users to add the amount they like to donate.
Set donation pop-up on user first visit.
Option to change any title, label, placeholder, button text etc.
Support donation widget with the help of shortcode.
Option to add a short note on the donation page to brief out about the donation.
Set an option for users to contribute to the specific non-profit organisation like Medical, School, Animal, etcup.
Once you have donated, you can update your donation amount anytime, anywhere, when you come to visit again.
Users count highlights with a blue symbol to see the donation value for the non-profit organisation.
The basic plugin has fixed donation places that are added to the cart and checkout form.
Displays only individual donation orders in donation order page.
Option to download CSV file to get donation details.
Admin can set sticky donation button on the website’s.
Auto create woo donation page.
6. Donation Popup
- When a user will visit your site for the first time, he/she will see this popup for donation.
- Admin can set the donation pop window for the site’s first visitors, including cookie time, delay time, and target page.
- Option to enable or disable the first visitor’s donation pop-up window for mobile